UEC is looking for an Electrical/Electronics II engineer who is motivated and enthusiastic about joining a engineering group which provides design and development of battery systems; power distribution systems; and power generation systems for industrial and military applications! Candidates need to have an understanding of developing new products, from marketing requirements, through design, manufacturing and support through the product life cycle. You will interact with cross-functional teams of Electrical Engineers, Software Developers, Mechanical Engineers, Marketing, Program Management and Manufacturing. Position reports to the Director of Engineering or assigned supervisor.
• Develop high voltage power electronics circuits and control algorithms
• Design, Document, and Validate designs
• Write Engineering Requirements, Test Plans, Validation Reports
• Perform electrical and thermal simulation and analysis of high voltage power electronics
• Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams